Sunday, January 17, 2010

the invention of the sling




the invention of the "sling" was for tommie. my little chi mix who loves to sew with me. i wanted a way for him to be on my lap without getting in my way!! not only does he like to sew with me, but also loves to do housework. so the sling was born. i made them first out of fleece as shown here... fun prints and also solids and plaids. i sell them at the campbell farmers market on the 2nd and 4th sunday of the month. i have a loyal following who are sling believers!!

fleece sling price-
$18.00 for solid colors
available in dark grey, navy, dark green, black, bright pink, orange.

$20.00 for prints.
pink as shown in picture.
pics of others...

add $4.00 for shipping.

send me an email at bigheartdesigns@yahoo.com with your order.
you can either send me a ck or use paypal.com

thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan,

    It was great meeting you at the meetup in SF. I can't wait to get my own sling for my little 7lb, 15yo 'Pepper' toy poodle. I loved seeing you creations.

    Kristina Yates, krisyat@gmail.com

    'Home Away from Home,' Small Dog Boarding
    510-655-5518
    www.smalldogboarding.vpweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kristina!!
    i have the red and black paw print fabric for slings again! and have a couple of new fabrics that i will post this week.

    ReplyDelete